Chinese Taipei School (K.L.) in Selangor, Malaysia is actively looking for one native English-speaking teacher to commence teaching in 2022. We are seeking a qualified candidate who can teach in primary and secondary English lessons.
1. Native speaker only, aged 25 to 45 years old who possesses a clean criminal background and positive health condition.
2. Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in English/Childhood Education or other related field (such as TESOL/TEFL/CELTA), preferably majoring in English, English Literature or Childhood Education.
3. Expose in international curriculum such as Cambridge English Programme.
4. At least two years of professional teaching experience in the relevant field.
5. Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
6. Possess a sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, patient, and loving personalities.
7. Excellent classroom management and organizational skills.
8. Good editorial skills and IT literate. 9. Independent and able to work under minimum supervision. Salary and
1. Monthly salary ranges from RM4,000, depending on qualification and experience.
2. Free private bachelor apartment without cooking.
3. Paid group health insurance plan.
4. Fourteen days national holidays, two-weeks paid winter break, seven-weeks paid summer break.
1. Provide an active and dynamic environment in order to sustain students’ learning interest.
2. Participate and contribute to the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments or evaluations.
3. Plan and prepare programmes of study, schemes of work and lesson plans as required for the subject.
4. Contribute to extra-curricular activities, projects, and events in the school, which may include performances, translation and displaying of works to enhance the school environment.
5. Effective teaching methods and taking full accounts of students’ needs and learning progress and their holistic development.
6. Promote the intellectual, moral, culture, physical and personal abilities, and aptitude of the students during lessons.
7. Possess good working ethics and meet professional obligations through effective and efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines and honoring schedules.
8. Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions, and related duties as and when is required.
9. Pro-active in own professional development, reflecting on teaching practice and keeping upskilled with best practice.
10. Collaborate with colleagues, share ideas and resources to ensure that best practice is maintained.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 4th Aug 2022 (Thursday) In your resume, please include:
- a cover letter describing yourself and reasons you think you are suitable for the job
- past teaching experience
- letters of recommendation
- a recent passport-size photo and NRIC copy
- certificates or proof of professional degree in coloured scan
- Whatsapp / Line account ID for easy contact and online interview arrangement.